Solve with our engineering team!
Join forces with our engineering ‘Jedi masters’ in our fast-paced design studio. Logical, detail-focused, and natural problem-solvers, our engineers create innovative solutions grounded in reality. You’ll expand your portfolio and gain experience in the design software we use to create game-changing products – like KTM’s latest motorbikes. We need someone creative. Someone who sees solution inspiration in everyday objects and thinks of fresh ways to find results. Ideally, you’ll already have some engineering experience, whether that’s in a previous job role or just tinkering in your home workshop – but we’re seeking a passion for the industry above all else.
In this role you will…
- Learn the ins-and-outs of computational aided design software and other state-of-the-art tools. Create components and assemblies for products.
- Evaluate your design model with FEM simulations.
- Have the chance to prototype your designs. Design and make (then break!) your products to find their strengths and weaknesses.
- Use your engineering intellect in a real-world scenario to apply your learning. And have fun while doing it.
- Gain valuable insights into the industry and work alongside seasoned pros.
- Be able to work on a wide spectrum of projects and test your skills on a range of applications.
We are looking for…
- A tech nerd. There’s no other way to say it. We live and breathe engineering – and we hope you do too.
- Someone already on-track to work as a design engineer. Ideally working towards, or has a degree in, engineering, but we’re looking for a mindset match as a priority.
- A good gut feeling for dimensions, materials, and finishings.
- Enthusiasm for learning and willingness to take on and apply feedback.
- Availability for six months.
- We’re an international studio – so all language skills are a bonus!
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.