“You create brands from scratch. You shape and refresh them. And, you build engaging digital brand experiences with long-lasting impact.”Johannes, Senior Art Director
- You perfectly understand how to translate brand design principles to the need of digital platforms.
- You develop engaging on-brand digital design concepts for websites, social media, and apps.
- You contribute to visual positioning, as well as brand look and feel. You also consult your team and clients from a digital point of view.
- You participate and lead creative processes, from ideation, mood boards and presentations to full execution and implementation.
- You create pixel-based UI, using programs like Figma, Sketch, or AdobeXD.
- You put all digital brand design principles into a framework, by building UI brand guidelines for our clients and third-party agencies.
- Support in an ongoing optimisation of digital workflows and tools.
- Strong graphic design skills and high design-quality standards.
- Extensive digital knowledge with a deep understanding of channel-specific requirements in terms of applications, specifications and interaction.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma.
- Video production and programming skills are a plus.
- Team player mentality.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a digital environment, with a strong branding/corporate design background.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English. German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time. Our team is awaiting it with interest.