Digital Campaign Asset Manager
Salzburg. Full time
Make waves with our performance marketing team!
Here at KISKA, you’ll have a pivotal role in creating and optimising creative campaigns for our network of global clients. Be the integral bridge between our highly creative teams and the performance marketing manager – all assets will pass through your quality-control check before implementation. Your goal? Create maximum, on-brand impact for online campaigns. You’ll use your experience to understand the campaign objectives, develop precise creative briefs, and oversee the entire development process – from ideation to execution. We’re seeking someone passionate about data-driven digital marketing, who wants to make waves and drives positive results. Ideate, develop, execute!
In this role you will…
- Brief, steer, and organise all campaign assets – such as display, social media, video, and search adverts.
- Collaborate extensively with designers and copywriters to create high-quality, on-brand creative assets.
- Optimise creative output based on campaign data to ensure maximum performance and ROAS.
- Be two steps ahead on cutting-edge trends and best practices in creative development and optimisation. Continuously develop our processes for best results!
- Understand campaign frameworks, advertising rules, and asset requirements and communicate these to the creative teams.
We are looking for…
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing / advertising / related field.
- Proven experience in digital campaign asset management – including creative development and optimisation. Excellent project management and multitasking skills.
- A facilitator. A doer. Someone who can get on eye-level with designers and negotiate constructively.
- A strong analytical mindset and ability to interpret campaign data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – and other relevant design software.
- Fluency in English. German (or any other languages) would be a bonus!
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.