“With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on a wide range of projects and brands."Carina, Senior Designer
- Being an experienced creative and leader, you are overseeing the creative output of your team. You mentor them towards constant improvement of creative quality and on-point solutions.
- Together with the Account Managers, you are responsible to detect our clients’ needs and potentials and consult them in all matters of brand communication.
- You lead campaign ideas and oversee your team’s execution in all steps of the process.
- Being in constant exchange with other departments at KISKA, you identify additional opportunities within projects and provide holistic brand concepts.
- You are the gatekeeper for all creative outputs. The responsibility for creation lies with you.
- As a leader, you are in charge of steering resources and assigning team members to projects. You know all the processes and thrive for constant improvement.
- You will assess and balance the needs of different internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience as a Creative Director, or similar role.
- Strong conceptional thinking. A deep understanding of current markets, trends , and technologies.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create an inspiring team environment that is characterized by open communication, a strong support system and a motivated team.
- A highly solution-orientated mentality, with the ability to stay cool in challenging situations.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.