“Today we are shaping mobility of tomorrow. On business, brand and product level.”Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support international motorcycle-, powersports and e-bicycle brands develop their future product portfolios.
- Work on key aspects of product development, including data analysis, identification of trends, portfolio management and definition of future product requirements.
- Create clear and captivating visual assets for brand- and product strategy presentations.
- Learn about powered 2-wheeler customer groups, brand identity and brand values.
- Your heart beats for motorcycles & the powersports industry. A motorcycle license is a plus.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. And a clear structured thinker.
- Education or initial experience in business administration, product management, or similar.
- English on business level. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.