„What I love about my job is the firsthand contact with the client and the close collaboration with all our strategic and creative departments within KISKA – solving our clients’ brand challenges through strategy and design is the most wonderful way to create impact.”Lisa, Senior Brand Consultant
- Assist in conducting market research to gather and analyze market and product data for product and collection planning.
- Assist in the development and implementation of brand strategies for clients.
- Work closely with creative teams to develop brand communications and design.
- Create the strategic foundation for brand decisions and new products.
- Analytical and strategic mindset, interest in product development and design. Passion for brands, apparel, sports and motorcycles.
- Strategic and organized approach with initial experience in systematic brand and market research.
- Ongoing or completed university or UAS studies, ideally with focus on marketing, market research or design (Bachelor or Master).
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.