In this role you will…
- Bring your extensive industry experience to the table and generate impressive new concepts and cutting-edge creative direction.
- Lead your small, skilled team with openness and purpose. Mentor when necessary and steer the team towards ground-breaking results.
- Understand the importance of brand from KISKA’s position in the industry and ensure brand values and strategy are embodied into every output.
- Work with your team to generate first-class 2D and 3D proposals for review and client presentations.
- Confidently verbalise your designs in presentations and represent KISKA in external automotive client meetings.
We are looking for…
- Someone well-established in the automotive industry who lives and breathes vehicle design – both interior and exterior.
- A sociable and natural networker, who loves to collaborate and connect with other industry experts around the world.
- 8+ years’ experience in automotive design (concept and production cars) and distinct contribution to the industry as a whole.
- A self-proclaimed ‘petrol-head’ with design and motorsport woven into your DNA.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.