"With our talented team we shape brands and create a long-lasting impact. What really matters is that I get to work with talented people on wide range of projects and brands."Carina, Senior Designer
- Visual positioning, creative development and management of brands, delivering outstanding visual materials.
- Independently develop and manage projects and lead multidisciplinary design teams.
- Calculation, planning, managing and challenging creative and design processes.
- Continuous development of creative processes, methods, and tools.
- Ability to think of ideas and campaigns, as well as strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Outstanding creativity, high design quality standard and an excellent sense for integrated communication.
- Several years of professional experience in branding, design and/or communications agency.
- Completed relevant studies (creative field). Excellent German and English language skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.