„You are the spearhead of our client’s brand visualization. You lead, steer brands and elevate their design language to new levels.”Rouven, Director Advertising
- Creative leadership and management of motorsport brands.
- Together with your copywriting partner, you develop and present big ideas, creative concepts and 360° campaigns.
- You lead the visualization of campaigns – from ideation to execution.
- Development of brand guidelines and key visuals.
- Independent planning and management of projects and a multidisciplinary team.
- Development and maintenance of good client relations.
- Together with our project manager you oversee budgets and resource planning.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a branding, design and/or communications agency as a senior graphic designer or art director.
- Experience in photo & film production.
- Completed relevant studies (creative field).
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.