Salzburg. Full time
Be ready to create new brands!
Would you describe yourself as an enthusiast for motorsports? Are you ready to create new brands or elevate existing brands to higher levels? Are you the type that naturally inspires and reliably leads others? Does being responsible for a motivated team and exciting clients appeal to you? Do you think visual in all areas of communication, from concept development to print design, digital, graphics, photo, and video? Then join us as an Art Director for international motorsports brands.
In this role you will…
- Creatively lead and manage motorsport brands.
- Develop and present big ideas, creative concepts and 360° campaigns, with your copywriting partner.
- Lead the visualisation of campaigns – from ideation to execution.
- Develop brand guidelines and key visuals.
- Independently plan and manage projects and a multidisciplinary team.
- Develop and maintain good client relations.
- Oversee budgets and resources planning alongside our project managers.
We are looking for…
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a branding, design and/or communications agency as a Senior Graphic Designer or Art Director.
- Experience in photo & film production.
- Completed relevant studies (creative field).
- Strong teamwork skills. Experience in overseeing creative processes and leading a creative project team.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, German is an asset.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Join the team
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.