Product Design Account Manager
Salzburg. Full time
Be the link between client and design team!
A strong engine is nothing without an equally strong driver to take the wheel. And that’s exactly what we’re looking for. Consulting with clients, you’ll build new brands from scratch and boost existing brands to new heights – aided by the incredible work of our design team. You’ll intuitively understand client challenges, identify valuable opportunities, and deeply understand the market to bring about maximum impact, leading KISKA’s experts to shape matching projects. In short – you are the link between our design team and our clients. Act as a sparring partner on all matters of design and use your proven communication skills to holistically solve problems. Find your dream client. Consult. Then develop the next big thing.
In this role you will…
- Take ownership for the account and project budgets, working closely with the finance team and creative directors – and the design team, of course.
- Use your winning communication skills to establish trust from clients and maintain an excellent working relationship over the entirety of projects.
- Bring your deep understanding of brand and business to turn client requests into accurate, actionable project briefs.
- Understand the market, brands, products, and value chain of our clients to develop unique solutions and significant product outputs with the team.
- Use your design process expertise to steer the perfect project approach, blending with KISKA’s capabilities.
- Have a bird’s-eye-view of projects and manage all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain your own client base, where you operate on c-level.
We are looking for…
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, ideally as an account manager, consultant, product manager, or project manager.
- Several years of experience in the design industry – either in the mobility or product segments (or better, both!).
- A professional and hands-on attitude. Ready to jump into new projects and make genuine, human connections with clients and colleagues alike.
- A skilled negotiator and communicator who enjoys networking with people from all over the world.
- Excellent communication in English and German.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.
Like what you see?
Want to get a sneak-peek into the mind of our Designers?
Read more about your future team with insights from Aurore – one of our Senior Product Experience Designers. Get her perspective on the role Designers play at KISKA.
Why choose KISKA?
With four global locations, we have a perfect destination for everyone. But no matter which location intrigues you, you’ll find some things stay the same. We are all united by our desire to design cutting-edge products. We’re linked by our dedication to breathe life into every brand experience. And we are proud of our collaboration of professionals from every walk of life – nerds, athletes, musicians, adrenaline-junkies, artists, introverts, extroverts, mums, dads. If you share the vision, you are a Kiskanian.
Check out our common questions
Don’t see your question? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.