In this role you will…
- Take ownership for the account and project budgets, working closely with the finance team and creative directors – and the design team, of course.
- Use your winning communication skills to establish trust from clients and maintain an excellent working relationship over the entirety of projects.
- Bring your deep understanding of brand and business to turn client requests into accurate, actionable project briefs.
- Understand the market, brands, products, and value chain of our clients to develop unique solutions and significant product outputs with the team.
- Use your design process expertise to steer the perfect project approach, blending with KISKA’s capabilities.
- Have a bird’s-eye-view of projects and manage all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain your own client base, where you operate on c-level.
We are looking for…
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, ideally as an account manager, consultant, product manager, or project manager.
- Several years of experience in the design industry – either in the mobility or product segments (or better, both!).
- A professional and hands-on attitude. Ready to jump into new projects and make genuine, human connections with clients and colleagues alike.
- A skilled negotiator and communicator who enjoys networking with people from all over the world.
- Excellent communication in English and German.